Reliable, experienced insurance solutions from the commercial transportation specialists.
Couriers are in high demand in the Washington, D.C. metro area with businesses and public entities depending on delivering and receiving packages safely and on time. Couriers often operate in the last mile of product delivery and are the link between enterprises and their clients, which come with exposures that require protection. American Risk Management, Inc. (ARM), specialists in the commercial transportation insurance sector for 80-plus years, offers protection to courier operations to safeguard their drivers, vehicles and assets.
Drive with the confidence,
drive with insurance from ARM.
Whether you have one or two vehicles or a large fleet in your courier operation, we will design a comprehensive insurance plan for you. This includes:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Covers liability and physical damage claims for drivers operating a vehicle on the job.
- Cargo Insurance: Protects customer goods damaged in transit.
- General Liability: Protects you from third-party claims on your property that may arise during business operations, such as bodily injuries, property damage, and personal injury.
- Business Owners Policy: Combines protection from major property and liability risks in one package.
- Workers’ Compensation: Covers employee work-related illness and injury, including medical expenses and lost wages.
Let’s build something great together.