The green light for sedan insurance is with ARM.
American Risk Management, Inc. (ARM) provides an exclusive Sedan Program designed to cover licensed vehicles that are unmetered and operate on a prearranged basis. Our Sedan Program is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty Insurance Company (“ACIC”), an 80+ year-old admitted carrier specializing in commercial transportation insurance. ARM works with a limited number of high-quality producers in each state where our Sedan Program is available, offering comprehensive insurance solutions that address the challenges of this niche transportation market.
With ARM as your partner, you can secure commercial auto insurance for your clients to protect their drivers, passengers, assets and vehicles.
SEDAN insurance Program
Lines of Business
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability: Up to $1.5 million CSL; higher limits available at underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Liability: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Medical Payments: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Physical Damage: Comprehensive & Collision with a minimum deductible of $1,000; Stated Values of $5,000-$75,000
- Unmetered autos with maximum seating of seven (7) passengers excluding the driver
- Auto must be licensed by the appropriate licensing authority, as required by law, based on the territory of operation
What We Don’t Write
- No back-dating additions or deletions permitted
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days
- No gypsy cabs
- No new ventures (unless there is previous favorable verifiable insurance history)
- No triple shifts
- IN, MN, MO, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Let’s build something great together.